WINTER IS OVER!
Say GOODBYE to dry winter skin and SCRUB your body straight into Spring with The Color Run Coffee Scrub!
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh ground coffee (Fresh is best but instant grounds will work too)
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted Coconut oil/ or Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/ or an essential oil (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of salt
Tip: Choose fine grounds, as the coarse kind can be too harsh for sensitive skin.
- Mix together 1 1/2 cup of coffee and 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 2 tsp of salt.
- Add 1/2 cup of Olive or Coconut oil into the coffee mixture and 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined and store in an airtight jar to last for 2 - 3 weeks.
(You want the mixture to be moist but not soaking in oil, only add more oil if it seems to dry)
- Before applying be ready to get messy. You can add some oil or a splash of water to your body initially to help the scrub spread and stick.
- Apply half a handful of the scrub to your body gently in gentle circular motions and avoid contact with your eyes. Use enough mixture to cover all of your body and focus extra on common dry areas such as elbows and knees.
Do not turn the water on at this stage. (Take care as the oil can make the floor a bit slippery.)
- Leave it on for several minutes. Rinse thoroughly and enjoy your baby like smooth skin.
Happy Scrubbing Our Little Latte friend!